Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Squishy Face Polish Swatches

Hi ladies and maybe some fellas! I have some really pretty swatches for you today from Squishy Face Polish! These are all so pretty! I'm over the moon about one specific combination! You have to check out Squishy Face Polish, her creations are amazing!




POSITIVELY PINK
A holo rose quartz pink with gold shimmer. This is two coats plus topcoat. Really soft and pretty and so smooth!





NEBULA
A beautiful purple holo. This is from the Cosmic (Fall) Collection. Here is two coats on it's own plus topcoat. Again amazing formula very smooth! And I apologize I didn't realize my photo was blurry until I uploaded :(





MISS PIGGY AT THE DISCO
A fabulous glitter topper with various pink circle and hex glitters and various micro holo glitters. Look how those big dot glitters shift! Ahhhh! I can't take it, it's just so gorgeous!!! I had to take this photo outside to really capture it's beauty. Here is one coat over "Nebula". You don't really have to fish for those dots, just a little swirl of the brush and you should get some. I keep staring at this. Stunning!





SUPER NOVA
A gold glitter topper with silver and gold holo glitters. This is also from the Cosmic Collection. I didn't care for the formula on this one. It was a bit too thin that the glitters just run off the brush before you can transfer to your nail. The glitters also settle in this very fast. I had to shake the bottle in between each application to disperse them again. Here is two coats over Sephora for OPI "Is She For Real?". Again taken outside to capture true color.

NOTE: There are no pink glitters in this. That is just a reflection from my camera.




SPACE DUST
A purple jelly with black, silver and magenta holo and medium dot glitters. So very pretty! Formula on this was great. No fishing, no pulling. Here is two coats on it's own plus glossy topcoat.

And with a matte topcoat. I just love it!





These are all available now at http://squishyfacepolish.bigcartel.com/! Go get yours now! You NEED "Miss Piggy at the Disco!" Also be sure to follow on Instagram @squishynpolished for shop updates and new releases!







DISCLAIMER: The items featured in this post were provided to me for the purpose of review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Squishy Face Polish.

2 comments:

  1. The circle glitter in MISS PIGGY AT THE DISCO is beyond amazing <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?!?! Oh! I just love it! I could wear it all the time!

      Delete

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!