Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Pink with Silver Tips

Here is a look at what I wore over the weekend. Other posts took precedence but now I can finally post it! Pretty simple but it's beautiful! A soft pink with silver glitter tips!

I used Sally Hansen "Berry Juicy" and a silver glitter striper by StripeRite. Let me tell you Berry Juicy looks fabulous but it was a biatch. Really streaky and then it bubbled! My topcoat took a lot of the bubbles away but I haven't had a polish bubble in a long time. Color is amazing though.

Oh and please ignore the random hair on my pinky. Why do they never show up until after you've started applying topcoat! So frustrating! Cat mommy problems.





Hope everyone has a fabulous Tuesday!

xo, Colleen

3 comments:

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!