Saturday, October 5, 2013

Serum No.5 Swatches


Good morning friends! Today I bring some swatches from Serum No.5. Let's just  jump right in shall we?



MAUVELOUS
A pinky mauve holo. The applied very smooth and easy. Here I've applied two coats plus topcoat.
(Indoor in my lightbox)

(Direct Sunlight)




ATOMIC PEACH
A peachy nude polish with a subtle shimmer and it glows in the dark! This did go on a little streaky. Here is three coats plus topcoat.





SAMBA-DY TO LOVE
A multi-color glitter mix, featuring red, blues, purples and orange glitters. This was lovely to apply. Here is one coat over Rimmel "I Lilac You".




All of these polishes can be found at http://serumno5.com/. Also be sure to follow Serum No.5 on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/serumno5?ref=ts&fref=ts and on Instagram @serumno5 for shop and polish updates!

xo, Colleen






DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Serum No.5 products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!