Thursday, October 3, 2013

Laquerlicious - Polish for Pit Bulls


Hi guys! Today I have a very special post! I will be showing you three polishes from Laquerlicious that are apart of her Polish for Pit Bulls line. Let me explain a little bit about these precious polishes. Michelle is an avid Pit Bull lover and has created Polish for Pit Bulls to help support the rescue and well being of Pit Bulls. Each bottle is $15 but $10 of every bottle sold she donates to the Fresno Bully Rescue, an organization committed to rescuing, rehabilitating, and adopting Pit Bulls. Please visit http://www.fresnobullyrescue.org/ if you'd like to learn more information. Now on to the polishes!




TREASURE-A-BULL
A pink, blue and gold duochrome polish. So freaking pretty but so hard to capture on camera. You can see in the bottle just how pretty it is! Here I've done two coats plus topcoat.




CUDDLE-A-BULL
Is a shimmery rosy pink crelly base with tiny-medium metallic teal, purple and pink circle and hex glitter. Here is two coats plus topcoat.




HONOR-A-BULL
A shimmery cornflower blue crelly base with tiny-medium metallic teal, gold, green and navy blue circle and hex glitters. Here is two coats plus topcoat.






Please help out such an amazing and necessary cause by purchasing some of these special polishes by visiting http://www.etsy.com/shop/laquerliciousunity. Let's save the bullies! And also please be a responsible pet parent, spay and neuter! 

xo, Colleen






DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Laquerlicious products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!