Monday, October 21, 2013

Duh-Nail Polish - Oh Happy Days Halloween/Fall Collection


Today I bring you swatches of Duh-Nail Polish "Oh Happy Days" Halloween/Fall Collection. Four of them also double as NFL colors. I really love all of these.




THE CATS MEOW
A milky white crelly with various black, white, yellow and gold glitters. This one doubles for Steelers colors. Here is one coat over a white base plus topcoat.





GHOULS DROOL
A shimmery yellow base with various green, white and yellow glitters. This one doubles as Packers colors. Here is two coats over Sinful Colors "Unicorn" plus topcoat.





GHOSTS IN THE GRAVEYARD
A soft silver gray crelly with various silver and black glitters. This one doubles as Raiders colors. Here is two coats on it's own plus topcoat.





SIMPLY GOURD-GOUS
A red/orange shimmer base with gorgeous flecks of gold, micro gold glitters. Here is two coats on it's own plus topcoat.





THE CAULDRON BUBBLED OVER
A squishy black jelly base with gold dots, purple hex, iridescent squares micro iridescent glitters. This one doubles as Ravens colors. Here is three coats on it's own plus topcoat. This one is a little bit thicker to work with but it's so pretty it almost makes up for it. You can layer this over black for more opacity to save product and not get it too thick. Also I photographed this outside because my light was washing out all the pretty glitters!




These are all available now at http://www.etsy.com/shop/duhnailpolish. Go get your favorites!






DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Duh-Nail Polish products.

2 comments:

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!