Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Polish My Life - Raspberry Roses & My Violet

Hi friends! Today I have two swatches of these beautiful creme polishes from Polish My Life. These aren't from any particular collection, but will be added to regular inventory soon!




RASPBERRY ROSES
A gorgeous lilac shade with an amazing formula. Seriously Shaneka is one of the bests if not THE best in the business for cremes. Very smooth and lovely formula. This is two coats plus topcoat. So so so pretty!




MY VIOLET
The most perfect shade ever! A killer cornflower blue. Ah, I love this so much! Again AMAZING formula!!! Dare I say perfection? This is two coats plus topcoat. I'm dead.




Be sure to follow her on Instagram @polishmylife for when these will be available!!! 









DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Polish My Life products.

2 comments:

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!