Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Proceed with Caution!

Get ready to burn out your retinas! I don't think this polish is bright enough! *sarcasm*

Today I bring you a crazy one! The base color is Salon Perfect "Yowza Yellow". Two coats over white. It is very sheer and would take a lot of coats on it's own. It is much more neon in real life! I feel like a walking caution light! The glitter is Pure Ice "It's Complicated". Such a pretty standard glitter! Packed full of multi colored glitters. And on the chevron I have butterLONDON "Slapper". This is my second go around doing chevron with my new pinking shears. SOOOO much better this time! They're pretty much perfect! I cut the strips just the right size, used a different kind of tape, spaced them correctly, and used the right kind of nail polish. Success!






Woah baby!!! Do your eyes hurt yet?!

xo, Colleen


2 comments:

  1. Came here from Imperfectly Painted: Share with You Sunday. Wow this is such a cool manicure. New follower here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! Glad you like it and followed! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!