Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Novel Nail Polish Swatches



Today I have some swatches of Novel Nail Polish. Four thermals, and a holo. These all had great application but I did have some disappointments with a couple of them that will be detailed below.



DAY DRUNK
A beautiful purple holo!! Three coats with top coat. Purple usually isn't my color but this is really pretty!




WATERMELON BITS
A green thermal glitter polish that goes white when warm and green when cold. Three coasts with topcoat. Will be released June 29th.



SUMMER ROMANCE
A shimmery pink thermal polish. Turns a creamy nude when warm and pink when cold. Two coats with topcoat. So gorgeous!



BEJEWELED
A blue-y purple thermal glitter polish. Turns a pale lavender color when warm and deeper blue toned purple when cold. Two coats with topcoat. Will be released June 29th



PRETTY FOLLIES
A teal thermal glitter polish. Turns very pale minty color when warm and teal when cold. I was so excited for this one! But the glitters had settled pretty well to the bottom and to one side, even with vigorous shaking they barely budged. The formula is not thick so I'm not really sure why they wouldn't move even with shaking. And the shape of the bottle makes it nearly impossible to fish them out. But it's a gorgeous color! Two coats with topcoat.



BEACH PARTY
A blue thermal polish with gorgeous neon glitters. Turns white when warm and blue when cold. I had a little bit better luck with this one, but again the glitters had settled and barely moved with vigorous shaking. The formula again on this was great! Two coats with topcoat. Will be released June 29th.



These are great polishes. Really pretty colors/mixtures and amazing formulas. I wish the glitters on the full size bottles didn't settle though. 

You can find Novel Nail Polish here http://www.etsy.com/shop/NovelNailPolish.

xo, Colleen




DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of review/swatching. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Novel Nail Polish products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!