Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Gradient Triangles

I've seen this design done about a thousand times but I first saw it from @kahtreenahh on Instagram. I've also seen designs done by @sparrownails and @djsnails on Instagram. And I know there are a lot more. They're not perfect but I'm just in love with this!!

I did a base of white, then taped off my triangles and sponged on the gradient. It's so fun and bright! I'm a sucker for white nails, they just look so clean!




Colors used L-R: Ali, On A Trip, All About Me, Purity










I just love this. What do you guys think? I also love this gradient of colors. I think I'm going to have to use those again!!


xo, Colleen

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this looks really awesome! I wish my gradients were so smooth in their transition.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!