Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Blitz'd 23 Fall Collection 2013





TROPHY WIFE
A great golden polish. Here is two coats plus topcoat. Polishes like this tend to be a little thick and pull during application but this was really smooth. Really good formula.





GIVE A GIRL A BRONZE
ONE COAT here people plus topcoat!! Amazing formula.





RUSSET EVENINGS
A nice copper polish. Two coats plus topcoat. Now this one did pull a little bit and got patchy.





These are available now at http://www.etsy.com/shop/Glitzd23!!!






DISCLAIMER: The items featured in this post were provided for the purpose of swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinons. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Glitz'd 23 products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!