Monday, September 9, 2013

Simple Dotticure

Had a pretty active day yesterday and really was too tired to spend a bunch of time on my nails so, dotticure was the answer! I used Zoya "Maya", I LOVE Maya. So squishy! And then I used Essie "In the Cab-ana" for the dots.

And I just have to say I am loving the length of my nails right now. Some of you may know I have decided to grow them out. I did chip the corner on my pointer so I just filed in the side so it's a bit more narrow which annoys the crap outta me but I'll live. Haha. And I did file them down a little tonight just to shape them up again. Anyways, I'm going to continue to grow them but I am loving them right now. But I might come back to this length later. LOL.





After today I have a pretty slow work week so I'll get to spend lots of time on my nails! Yay!

xo, Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!