Saturday, September 7, 2013

Creme & Sugar Nail Lacquer - Tinkerbell was here

Holy glitter! I think this polish has every glitter ever made! Haha well pretty damn close. This is "Tinkerbell was here" by Creme & Sugar Nail Lacquer. It's got dots, hexes, squares, shreds, moons, hearts, bars, micros, duochrome shimmer, all of varying sizes and colors! It's a freaking party on your nails.

When Ressa contacted me to swatch she asked me to pick which one I would like. I immediately picked Tinkerbell was here because my cousin is OBSESSED with Tinkerbell and I just had to have it because of here. I've layered it over Lime Crime "Lavendairy" because her favorite color is purple. I figured why not do the entire mani dedicated to her. You're welcome Ana!

I used the dabbing method because it is so chunky. So technically this is one coat. And then I applied two layers of topcoat in an effort to get it as smooth as possible which is hard with big chunky glitters like this but none of them stick out or anything.













You can find this amazing beauty along other stunning glitter bombs at http://cremensugarshop.com/. And make sure to follow @cremensugarshop and @ressa_d on Instagram for shop updates!

xo, Colleen






DISCLAIMER: This polish was sent to me for the purpose of review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Creme & Sugar products.






3 comments:

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!