Thursday, August 8, 2013

Polish My Life - Late Summer Creams & Dreams Collection 2013

Hi my sweets! Today I have some swatches from a brand new Indie polish line Polish My Life that will launch 8/16!!! I was really impressed with these and they are soooo pretty! This is the Late Summer Creams & Dreams Collection.





SHAMROCK SHAKE
Is a pale minty green with a subtle shimmer. You can't see the shimmer in the photo but this is such a pretty color. I'm still trying to figure out my lighting in our new place so this isn't capturing as pigmented as it is. It was a little streaky at first but it leveled out really nicely. I applied three thin coats and topcoat.






CREME DE LA BLUE
Is a soft baby blue color with a subtle shimmer. When this was on the nail it actually looked like a flake shimmer instead of microglitter shimmer. I don't know if that was my eyes playing tricks on me or what but it's gorgeous either way! This is three thin coats and topcoat. Was very easy to apply. Again a teeny bit streaky on the first coat but then leveled out.






LILAC LOVE CHILD
A very pale purple lilac with subtle shimmer. Very beautiful and soft. Again it's photographing lighter then it is but so so pretty! Three thin coats no topcoat. 





PARTY DRESS
Is a clear based glitter topper with hot pink microglitters, blue and silver hex's, and white stars! This is sooo stunning! I'd have to say this is my favorite from the collection! It's just so pretty and unique without being over the top. I feel like it's so versatile. You could wear this any time of the year and pair it with so many different things, like a good "party dress" :) Here I've applied one coat over Lilac Love Child and topcoat. Formula was great and the stars were quite easy to retrieve.







LIP SLIP
Another clear based glitter topper with hot pink microglitters, purple holographic hex's, and bright coral dot glitters! I just love these toppers Shaneka has created. They are so well done. Sometimes indie glitterbombs can be over the top and so "in your face" which I love too but sometimes it's nice to have something soft and delicate. I probably should have used a different base color though. Whoops! I didn't think it would match so closely till I put it on. Here is one coat of Lip Slip over Island Girl "Diamond Head Breeze" and topcoat. You can see though how versatile these are. If you want to amp them up throw on a vibrant base! And obviously you can layer more coats for a big glitter effect!







Full size polishes are a 15ml bottle and also feature a pro-wide brush that make application flawless! Shaneka, creator of Polish My Life Nail Lacquer really did everything right with this line. 




These polishes are really amazing! Formulas are great and the combinations are so so pretty. Make sure to mark your calendars for the launch on August 16 so you don't miss out on these beauties! These will be available for purchase at http://polishmylife.com/!!! And make sure to follow Polish My Life on Instagram for updates! Instagram: @polishmylife.

xo, Colleen




DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Polish My Life products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!