Monday, July 1, 2013

Wednesday, on a Monday!

I had planned on doing some 4th of July nail art tonight but I did not have the patience. So I did a simple little leopard design with Zoya "Wednesday".




Colors used L-R: Wednesday, Rumors, Grammy Gold




Btw, this polish gives me total lobster hands!


You can never go wrong with leopard.

And on another note, most of you know Google Reader is closing today, so I am now available on Bloglovin'!! Head on over there to keep reading my blog! I'm still not quite sure how it all works, I think I've got it set up correctly. Will someone who uses Bloglovin' please let me know if you can see my blog? And any tips are greatly appreciated! Thank you much! I also have an RSS feed, if you notice that icons to the right. Not sure if I've done that correctly either. Haha. *shrugs*

Hopefully I will be able to get a couple 4th of July mani's done this week for you guys. Everyone have fun and BE SAFE!

xo, Colleen


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!