Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I'm back!!!

Hi guys!!! It feels so good to be back!! Today I did a very simple look since I am still sooo exhausted from the move and still busy with cleaning and organizing. I felt like such a noob painting my nails last night, it had been so long!

Here I've used Lime Crime "Peaches♥Cream" and some glitter placement with some loose holo silver glitter I got at the Dollar Tree. I really love this look! Simple but pretty!




So happy to see you all again! I will be catching up on all my swatching soon! And my review of Bio Seaweed Gel will be up tomorrow!

xo, Colleen

2 comments:

  1. I really like that peachy color! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!! Another Colleen! I don't meet too many. I really love this color too! I've never been one for orange but this light pastel is so pretty.

      Delete

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!