Thursday, May 16, 2013

Candied Lustre Swatches

Today I bring you swatches from Candied Lustre Nail Lacquer! These are so dreamy!!! Three special effect topcoats and a glitter jelly!

Warning: Pic heavy



NIGHT SHIFT:
Gives an amazing purple shimmer over a black base with just a hint of red. Stunning!!




MERMAID TALE:
Gives a striking green shimmer over a black base. My camera freaked out on this one and pulled it to show more white than green which is a shame because it's gorgeous! It's looks like scales on your fingers! I believe I can be a mermaid when I wear this! Haha.





LIL GALAXY:
Which is so fitting. It's exactly like a swirling pink, purple, blue galaxy on your hands. Amazing! Again over black.





SPACE JAMMIN JELLY:
This has varying sizes of turquoise hex glitters with diamond glitters and small holographic glitters in a black jelly base!! I didn't do an undie with this because I wanted to see it's opacity. This is just two coats and I actually love the results but probably would wear a base next time.


Look at all the holo awesomeness!! I'm dead...



Like I said before, these are so dreamy!!! You can find Candied Lustre Nail Lacquer at http://www.etsy.com/shop/candiedlustre

xo, Colleen







DISCLAIMER: These polishes were sent to me for the purpose of swatching. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Candied Lustre products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!