Friday, March 8, 2013

My Week In Instagram Pictures

Hi Guys! I had a crazy busy week so I didn't really post much!! And what I did do was really simple because I had absolutely no energy or patience for nail art. Hopefully I will have some free time coming up! But here's what I did this week.



SUNDAY:
Finally got to wear this color! Love it so much!
Orly "Decades of Dysfunction"



THURSDAY:
I bought a few new polishes this week and I really wanted to try this one out!
NYC "Boat Basin"


And then I had to jazz it up just a little so I added some leopard print with Lime Crime "Pastelchio".
I also did a pictorial for leopard print with this but I decided I'm going to re-do it with different colors so it's easier to see. Coming soon!



FRIDAY:
Laura from Polish Addict sent me a polish to swatch/review and here it is!! Click here to see full review and swatches!
Polish Addict "Razzberries"



Sorry for the lack of posts/energy/inspiration this week. Hopefully I can get back on track! I have a lot of ideas floating around!



xo, Colleen





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!