Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Week In Instagram Pictures

SATURDAY:
Can it be spring already??? I did these in the hope that it would bring some warmer, sunnier weather!

And here's my thumb. I just love dots!



TUESDAY:
Leopard print!! I'm kind of obsessed!


And I have a pictorial for it!! Click here to see more!!
I had my leopard nails on until Friday night! I was trying out CND Sticky Base Coat and I wanted to see how long it would hold up. Only had a couple chips by day 4!!




Only two looks this week??? What is wrong with me?! Haha. I'll have more next week hopefully!


xo, Colleen








2 comments:

  1. Omg I love your pictorials can you do more for the other designs I follow u on instagram so I will tag u in the mani that I try like yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I plan on doing more!! I had one planned recently for HowTo: Make Your Own Chevron Decals but it was a complete FAIL!! They can't all go right can they? Haha. I'd love to see if you recreate something! Don't forget to also use the hashtag #lusterlacquer cuz sometimes I miss the tag if my feed is moving too fast.

      Delete

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!