Colors: Sally Hansen "Petal Pusher", NYC "Brownstone", and Orly "Liquid Vinyl"
All you need is 3 colors and a dotting tool!
- Paint your nails 2 coats of your base color.
- With a large dotting tool make irregular shaped circles with your second color.
- With a smaller dotting tool dot black polish (or your polish of choice) in "C" shapes around the brown but not connecting.
- Where there is blank space make small irregular dots with the black. You don't want to do uniform dots because leopards don't have perfect circles.
- Add your topcoat and you're done!
And then I thought it would be cute to add some mint bows but... apparently I suck at them so I took them off and just re-did the leopard. LOL. Fail!
Hope you guys liked this!! It's pretty easy to do and always looks cute in any color!!