Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Leopard Print: Pictorial

Back with another pictorial!!! Today it's leopard print! I'm sure everyone knows how to do this but I was doing my nails this way and decided I would do a tutorial.



Colors: Sally Hansen "Petal Pusher", NYC "Brownstone", and Orly "Liquid Vinyl"



All you need is 3 colors and a dotting tool!


  1. Paint your nails 2 coats of your base color.
  2. With a large dotting tool make irregular shaped circles with your second color.
  3. With a smaller dotting tool dot black polish (or your polish of choice) in "C" shapes around the brown but not connecting.
  4. Where there is blank space make small irregular dots with the black. You don't want to do uniform dots because leopards don't have perfect circles.
  5. Add your topcoat and you're done!





And then I thought it would be cute to add some mint bows but... apparently I suck at them so I took them off and just re-did the leopard. LOL. Fail!



Hope you guys liked this!! It's pretty easy to do and always looks cute in any color!!


xo, Colleen









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!