Thursday, January 31, 2013

Monthly Mani Favorites (January)

It's January 31st which means it's time for MonthlyManiFavorites!!! I'd also like to wish my wonderful hubby a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! He is at work tonight and I work all day tomorrow, sad! I miss him! Ok moving on. So I started the hashtag #monthlymanifavorites on Instagram so people could create a little collage to recap their favorite manis they had done for that month and hashtag it with #monthlymanifavorites. So here are my favorites!!!


First up, my abstract watercolor nails! I loved this!!! So fun, colorful, and funky. Click here to see the entire blog post along with instructions on this look!



Next up was my leopard print nails. My first attempt at this wasn't very good so I did it again. Practice makes perfect right? I was really happy with how these turned out the second time around.



Then was my feather mani inspired by Kaitlin Ferland at The Daily Polish. Loooved these!! So delicate.



And last but certainly not least!! My cupcake nails for my birthday!!!! These were a huge hit on IG and really made my page take off!



Hope you guys like this idea of a montly recap and I hope you join in!!! #montlymanifavorites


xo, Colleen




1 comment:

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!