Sunday, January 5, 2014

Nude & Teal Leopard

Two posts in one day?! You should be proud of me! Haha. Well I've mentioned a few times over the last few months that I will doing less swatches and more nail art. I know for awhile there my account was nothing but swatches and I'm sorry. It's just what happens when you have a larger account and indie makers want your services, and I hate to say no. But now I've changed that and I WILL have more nail art! So today I kept it simple and did an easy leopard print mani and dressed it up with a fancy cross out of studs.

My base is "Re-nude Spirit" from Polish My Life. The teal is Island Girl "Maui Dream" and the black studs are from Born Pretty Store. I just love this!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!