Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Fancy Gloss Swatches - Available December 6

Today I bring three amazing color shifting polishes from Fancy Gloss! These will be available December 6 at http://fancygloss.bigcartel.com/.




LIQUID LAVA
An orange and pink shifty shimmery polish. Usually I don't care for finishes like this but man oh man the color changes are so pretty! I especially love the bottle shots! This is two coats plus topcoat.





MOLTEN METAL
At first glance in the bottle you think "Oh this is so close to Liquid Lava" but clearly you can see Molten Metal is much more purple. Again, two coats plus topcoat.





OIL SLICK
A purple/green/gold shift. I don't think this one looks very good on me but it is a gorgeous polish. And again I can't get over the bottle shot! Two coats, plus topcoat.




Don't forget these are available Friday, December 6 at http://fancygloss.bigcartel.com/!!! And be sure to follow on Instagram @fancygloss for updates!



DISCLAIMER: These polishes were provided to me for the purpose of swatch/review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Fancy Gloss products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!