Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blue Nails For Autism!

As you may have seen lately, there has been a flood of blue nails on Instagram, Facebook, blogger etc, in honor of autism awareness. April is Autism Awareness month and in support of that I have done a couple blue designs. I will update this post as I do more but I wanted to get this up!

Please join us in spreading the word about Autism and supporting the amazing cause! Paint your nails blue and hashtag your photos with #paintitblue #bluenailsforautism #custombluesforautism #autismawareness and LIGHT IT UP BLUE!!!

Also please visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/paintitblue and join this amazing group and share your nail designs!





My first look is using Revlon "Coastal Surf" as my base, glitter is Pure Ice "Never Satisfied" and I used Winstonia stamping plate W117 with OPI "Russian Navy". My first time stamping, what do you guys think?



My second look is a tape mani inspired by @noemihk on Instagram's pink mani. I used Pure Ice "French Kiss" and glitter placement from Fergie "Glamorous".



And for my last look I stayed true to the genuine Autism Awareness logo. I did splatter nails, which was my first time and I must say I loved it and can't wait to do more!! And then I have the Light It Up Blue logo on the accent. This is my favorite look and I love how they came out and I am so happy to help support this cause!




LIGHT IT UP BLUE!!


xo, Colleen



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!