So to not make this long winded, I am going to break up each key point into bullets for you :)
- FAST DRYING - Web site states complete dry time in 4-6 minutes. But after about two minutes I gently brushed the surface just to check and it felt completely dry. Usually I feel a kind of stickiness but not with this. So to test it even further I pressed down and it left fingerprint marks which I was expecting but then right before my eyes they just vanished! I did it over and over and every time it sprang back to a smooth shiny surface!
- SMUDGE PROOF - After those 2-3 minutes I was getting my camera ready to photograph and I bumped my nails twice and NO SMUDGES! I was shocked. Not one little dent.
- HIGH SHINE - This is super glossy and STAYS super glossy. Most top coats start to look dull after a couple days or after your nails have been in chemicals or water etc.
- SHRINKAGE - Absolutely no shrinkage at all! Even with multiple coats. The true test is doing at least two coats to see if a top coat is really shrinkage free. I find a lot of top coats don't shrink on the first coat but then do after the second. But this stayed perfect!
- SMEARING - I did a splatter mani using lots of colors and some of the "splats" turned out quite thick and it did not smudge my nail art at all!
- CHIP RESISTANT - I think the pictures below speak for themselves! I work in the food industry and I'm always in gloves (where my hands sweat and are constantly "moist") and also in water (washing all the time). And I was in the pool all day the last day.
- PRICE POINT - For only $7 you have to at least try it! This could easily be priced a lot higher because it is just that good!
My mani on day one using Polish My Life's Beach Scene Neon collection and Le Top Coat.
I apologize for the quality of the following pictures. They were taken on my cell phone.
Left hand day four after having worked for a couple days. Some slight tip wear but that's expected in my profession.
My right hand (dominant hand) on day four. Minor chips on my thumb and pinky. This thumb ALWAYS chips in that spot no matter what I do. Even when I wear gel. That corner always breaks as well.
Left hand again but now on day five and after spending all day in the pool. Some more evidence of tip wear and a minor chip on my index. And I'm shocked my fimo and rhinestones were still on! Super impressive!
I use this top coat with every mani now and it keeps impressing me! Definitely a must try!!!! You can find it at http://www.polishmylife.com/!!!
DISCLAIMER: Press samples sent for review. These are my 100% honest opinions. I was not compensated in any way nor am I affiliated with Polish My Life products.