Friday, January 18, 2013

My Week in Instagram Pictures

I've decided to start a series called "My Week in Instagram Pictures". It will be a new post every Friday to recap all my nail posts on Instagram. This is a way to feature all the nails I've done for that week if I haven't done a separate blog post on them.



SUNDAY:
Birthday Cupcake Nails!!! Posted these up on Sunday because my birthday was Monday!! I'm 26 now!! Woah. I thought these turned out soooo cute and they were a turning point for my account! The amazing YoungWildandPolished featured these nails on her page and my feed EXPLODED!! Thanks so much hun! I used mostly Lime Crime polishes and I got asked sooo many times what the purple one is. It is Lime Crime - Lavendairy with a coat of INM - Northern Lights on top. If you have a question about any other colors please leave a comment!




TUESDAY:
My Zoya three free offer order came in the mail on Monday so I did all the swatches (plus 2 extra that I got for my birthday) on Tuesday. Click the link to see the complete blog post.




WEDNESDAY:
I did SUUUUPER cute feather nails inspired by the amazing Kaitlin Ferland!! Her nails are amazing!!! You should follow her! Polishes I used were Sally Hansen - Breezy Blue and Orly - Decades of Dysfunction. And then just a white and silver striper for the feathers.



FRIDAY:
I did a really simple but oh so pretty glitter gradient. Polishes are JulieG - 9to5 and Essie - Stroke of Brilliance.



Let me know if you guys like this idea of a weekly recap!!!


xo, Colleen



Instagram: @lusterlacquer
Kik: @lusterlacquer
ManiDiaries: @lusterlacquer









1 comment:

I love to hear from you guys! Leave me a thought!